- Our team of experienced Emergency Operations Specialists follow a three-pronged approach to post-venture debriefing. We consider our assistance, financial impact and the client’s current medical condition.
- Providing the client with the most suitable solutions and services
- Selecting approved, audited providers
- Ensuring the client is in the best possible facility, which is capable of caring for them in their current condition.
- Follow up communication with medical providers after the fact
- Focusing on containing costs for our clients, through the use of cost focused negotiations with approved, audited suppliers who we have relationships with.
- AMI-GA conduct an internal review of cases, to ensure compliance and conformity.
Home Soil Settlement
We work closely with our clients, insurers, and providers to ensure that once we handover and close cases, the patient is in the best possible hands.
A courtesy call is also given to the client, insurers and providers so that we can ensure they are:
- Satisfied with the service AMI-GA
- Our duty of care to the client is fulfilled
- Patient-centred care has been delivered
Access to in-app Telehealth support
for continuity of care
- 24/7 Medical assistance line
- Telehealth – ability for the client to speak to healthcare providers